Hello & welcome!

This year I am going to share my m-learning travelling fun with you and hopefully meet some very cool people along the way!

Monday 22 February 2010

What the students at De Rust Futura Academy said…

Student comments

Here are a few comments made by the students

quinton

“I like using the Smartphone as it gives us a more comfortable understanding of how to use other types of technology

 

 

girl2

“I found the Smartphone interesting and feel it can help us learn more about English”

“It’s like a mini computer that you don’t have to go to the computer room to use it.”

 

 

lad1

“Using the dictionary on the phone makes me want to look up words I don’t know.”

“I like the phones as they are fun and interesting”

 

 

girl1

“It’s a simple way of finding out new things.”

“Using the Smartphone makes reading more interesting as you can easily find notes you’ve made on the book (using the e-book reader) .”

No comments:

Post a Comment