Hello & welcome!

This year I am going to share my m-learning travelling fun with you and hopefully meet some very cool people along the way!

Monday 5 July 2010

Welcome to Derry!

I’ve arrived! 8.30am little bit cooler than Cambridge and erm raining but hey.

I’ve spent the day at the North West Taxi Proprietors meeting the NWPT team; Eamonn O’Donnell and Moira. Eamonn is the project manager at NWTP.

NWTP is a cross community umbrella group set up to tackle problems within the taxi industry and to co-ordinate the organisation of the industry in an effort ‘to create a fair and regulated taxi industry for everyone’.

My main aim of today was to set up the devices ready for the breakfast meeting & training tomorrow. Once I had give an intro to our tools and apps I was taken to the hotel and then kindly fed with an amazing dinner by Moira.

Me & an Irish coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment