Hello & welcome!

This year I am going to share my m-learning travelling fun with you and hopefully meet some very cool people along the way!

Monday 7 June 2010

I'm fundraising for WOMEN V CANCER CYCLE KENYA - JustGiving

Charity logos Well I'm getting on my bike and taking positive action in the fight against breast, ovarian and cervical cancers.

I'm part of an amazing group of women tackling the unique, new Women V Cancer challenge. Other cyclists include television presenters Dawn Porter and Aggie MacKenzie. Aggie is best known for How Clean is Your House? and Dawn for documentaries like Super Slim Me and My Breasts Could Kill Me.

My adventure starts now but from 29 October – 7 November 2011, I will be cycling around 400kms over five days – both on and off road – experiencing Africa away from the usual tourist trails through savannah plains, wildlife game parks, tropical rainforests and traditional villages.

If you would like to donate towards these amazing charities - THANK YOU in advance!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

    Thanks,

    Cameron

    cameronvsj(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete