Hello & welcome!

This year I am going to share my m-learning travelling fun with you and hopefully meet some very cool people along the way!

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Some cool people I met

There was so much enthusiasm, excitement and energy in the room that after the conference and ‘dinner was served’ everyone carried on discussing/networking into the night.

Here’s a couple of people I met and a bit about their projects…

P1010978Amanda Garces from Vóces Moviles or Mobile Voices told me how the project connect low-wage immigrant  labourers with practitioners, researchers, and open source software developers to design, deploy and use a low-cost mobile multi-media platform that shares, creates and publishes multimedia stories directly from their mobile phones. These stories represent their own experiences, perspectives, and ideas.

Gary W told how Devinfo GameWorks encourages users to create games that canGary & Juzevan  be played online or printed and played off-line.

The games provide opportunities for people to think about the ways in which young people learn and engage with this information.

 

I’ll add more people tomorrow but I’m off to do a bit of social networking with the team from DML!

No comments:

Post a Comment